We are grateful that our efforts have not gone unnoticed and have been acknowledged through the various awards and grants received over the years. All these achievements, recognition and milestones would not have been possible without the generous donations and volunteer contributions to Kampung Senang.
- Receives Silver Prize in the “Community in Bloom” competition organized by NParks
- Eight of our Lifelong Learning Programmes approved for NSA subsidy
- Awarded 3-year pilot WHEELS Programme, wheelchair service by seniors, for seniors, by Agency for Integrated Care and funded by Temasek Foundation Cares.
- Breaks Singapore Green Laksa Eating Record at Green and Healthy Festival with 468 participating
Receives President’s Challenge grant Breaks Singapore Smoothie Drinking Record at Green and Healthy Festival with 220 participating
- Receives Best Innovative Garden Design and Best CIB Show Garden in SG50 Community in Bloom Garden Festival by NParks for helping to set up the 2065 theme garden
- 21 volunteers receive Long Service Awards from NCSS
- Receives SG50 matching grant from government under Care& Share Movement
- Receives seed funding from North East Social Innovation Fund for the Neu-Life project.
- Receives Silver Prize in the “Community in Bloom competition organised by NParks for the organically nurtured community garden at Tampines
- 15 volunteers receive Long Service Awards from NCSS
World Harmony Run – Torch Bearer Award was given to co-founder Joyce Lye by World Harmony International Association.
Platinum Prize under the Community in Bloom program the by National Parks Board.
First Boundless Love Gala Dinner cum Exhibition, featuring a collection of fine art pieces and memorabilia donated by the late Mrs. Lee Kuan Yew.
- Received President’s Challenge Grant for the first time.
- Silver Prize under the Community in Bloom program the by National Parks Board.
Ten volunteers from Kampung Senang awarded Long Service Awards (5 & 10 years) by NCSS.
Wheels of Hope, a project managed by our Mobility Aids Services & Training Centre received the New Non-Profit Initiative Award from the National Volunteer & Philanthropy Centre.
The Rotary Club awarded unsung Heroes to Mr. Eugene Tan of our Mobility Aids Services & Training Centre.
Community in Bloom competition organised by National Park Board. We received First Prize for our Mini Organic Farm at Block 840 Tampines.
Volunteer Initiative Grant awarded by the National Volunteer & Philanthropy Centre. The grant was used to fund the Gift of Organic Food Scheme under our Holistic Support for People affected by Cancer program. The Rotary Club awarded Good Samaritan Award to our co-founder Madam Joyce Lye.
Active Senior Volunteer Grant awarded by the Ministry of Community Development, Youth and Sports.