About Kampung Senang Charity and Education Foundation
Established in February 1999, Kampung Senang Charity and Education Foundation (Kampung Senang) is an eco-conscious charity with Institution of a Public Character (IPC) status reaching out to serve all people regardless of cultural or religious background through compassion-filled charity programmes and education on holistic environmentally friendly lifestyles. Kampung Senang represents the Global Village of Inner Peace, a place where harmony, beauty, and unity prevails.
- Provide compassionate care for people in need
- Spur adoption of health enhancing and eco-friendly lifestyles
- Foster harmony within our communities and our planet
A world where people are inspired to act with gratitude, respect and unconditional love towards life and nature.
Kampung Senang logo symbolises:
- Caring for our children
- Caring for our elderly
- Caring for our environment
- Caring for those in need of help or with chronic illnesses
- Caring for the general public
Kampung Senang delivers its caring through its children care, student care, and elderly services, its mobility aids services, its holistic and compassionate services, and its educational programmes for helping the public.