About Kampung Senang Charity and Education Foundation
Established in February 1999, Kampung Senang is an eco-conscious charity with Institution of a Public Character (IPC) status. Our mission is to bring the caring Kampung Spirit to the community – reaching out and inspiring with the message of love, care and holistic wellbeing to all, especially the needy, regardless of cultural or religious background. We are dedicated to the protection of Life and Our Mother Earth.
- Provide compassionate care to the needy
- Inspire adoption of Green and Healthy lifestyle
- Cultivate harmonious and eco-friendly living within the community
A world where everyone is inspired to act with gratitude, respect and unconditional love towards each other and Mother Nature.
Our Core Values
- Green & Healthy: We are passionate about adopting the green and healthy lifestyle.
- Gratitude: We strive to be mindful of and appreciate our differences.
- Community Service: We serve those who need help with gratitude, respect, and honor.
- Boundless Love: We love and embrace our community and the environment.
- Compassion in action: We act with compassion and see opportunities for growth, even in the face of challenges
Kampung Senang’s logo symbolizes:
- Care for our children
- Care for our elderly
- Care for our environment
- Care for the needy and the sick
- Care for the general public
Kampung Senang delivers its charitable services and educational programmes through its child care, student care, elderly care, mobility aids, and wellness centres.