Every year Kampung Senang receives more than 60 new needy patients whose needs of financial support of natural therapies.
Join us to make a difference for our needy patients to eat and live healthy. These natural therapies are currently not covered by Insurance and Medisave. The Compassion Support Scheme is the only funding source for them.
Get involved by being a donor or register as a shavee or just having your hair cut short. Invite your friends and online fans to support your kind intentions. Please help to spread the message on social media in helping the needy, chronically ill and cancer patients.
Purpose of the scheme
Why is the Compassion Support Scheme critical for humanity in 21st Century?
Do you know that 1 in 3 Singaporeans dies of cancer (Ministry of Health, Oct 2014), 60% of Singapore workers feel mental fatigue at work (Jobstreet), and 350 million people around the world suffer from depression, a leading cause of disability and a major contributor to the global burden of disease (World Health Organisation).
YouTube statistics indicate that videos on alternative healing such as energy healing, meditation, natural medicine, etc., are watched by millions of viewers. This is a strong indication of public interest in alternative healing modalities. Unfortunately, neither the mainstream health insurance companies nor the government has plans to support natural healing.
The scheme aims to complement mainstream medication with alternative healing to minimize the side effects caused by long-term medication.
As a charity organization that lights up hope and promotes well-being, Kampung Senang pioneered the Compassion Support Scheme, the scheme that provides support to those who desire non-invasive healing options but need financial support to fulfill their wish.
Why Compassion Fund?
The Compassion Support Scheme was set up by Kampung Senang to help our residents, in particular, those in desperate financial and emotional need, to:
- Recover from illness
- Alleviate suffering
- Learn how to stay healthy
- Be aware of healing choices
- Make healing choices a reality
Apply for assistance
Children below 18 years and Pioneer Generation (PG) are given priority. The beneficiary’s family income must be less than S$3,500 in order to apply.
Channels of Application
- Children/Students – through their respective schools
- PG & Seniors – through their respective activity centres
- Working Adults – through their respective companies
You may apply for a subsidy here
Please find below the links to the required documents. Once completed, please mail your forms and required attachments to:
Kampung Senang Charity and Education Foundation
Attention: Compassion Support Scheme Applications
Blk 106 #01-205 Aljunied Crescent
Please click to view in PDF
151012_CSS_terms and conditions
Our beneficiaries are patients suffering from cancer, diabetes and other chronic diseases who wish to complement their treatment with our supported preventive methods and therapies yet require financial assistance. They may also attend courses to empower them to eat and live healthily.
Our beneficiaries are members who require financial assistance and want to complement their treatment with non-invasive therapies that we support or to attend courses that empower them to eat and live healthily. The amount of the subsidy is assessed on a case-by-case basis. Children under 18 and Pioneer Generation (PG) are given priority. The beneficiary’s family income must be less than S$3,500.
Channels of application:
Children/Students – through their respective schools
Pioneer Generation & Seniors – through their respective activity centres
Working Adults – through their respective companies
Below are two of the beneficiaries who have benefited from the Compassion Fund: (identity are withheld as requested)
- SAC – A relatively young IT professional is diagnosed to have stage four cancer in her bones and liver. She has dried up all her resources and has no one to turn to for help as she is the sole caregiver for her aged mum. We offered her the possibility of using nutrition therapy, Hydrogen oxygen therapy, TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine), and Torsion field for pain management by subsidizing up to 90% of her cost. She would need 20 to 30 sessions Neurofeedback plus hydrotherapy to recover from Chemo Brain and EMF disruption. The total cost for six-month renewable support would cost more than $ 25,000.
- EST -A part-time shopkeeper aged 40 +with mental anxiety since youth is recently found to also suffer from ovarian tumors. She has no family in Singapore. She is receiving social welfare support and lives in a one-room flat with an equally sick roommate. Compassion support scheme fully paid for her TCM, Diet therapy, Neurofeedback training and Torsion field pain management.