Eco enzyme is a complex solution produced by fermentation of fresh kitchen waste (fruit and vegetable dregs), sugar (brown sugar, jaggery or molasses sugar) and water. Eco enzyme is a multipurpose liquid and its applications cover household, agriculture, animal husbandry etc.
What is enzyme and why enzymes are so important to nature and human kind
The difference among
- environment enzymes
- Refreshing enzymes
- Functional enzymes
The DIY experience of environment enzymes
- Cleaning Enzymes
- Enzymes for Agriculture’s use
What is the Takeaway?
- Knowledge of enzymes and skill-set in converting enzymes
- Formulae for Environment Enzymes & Home Cleaning Enzymes from your DIY package to continue the fermentation at cooling place for 3.5 to 4 months
- $35 per pax (with ingredients and containers)
- Special Corporate Rate (group 40pax: $25 per pax (with ingredients and containers)
- Around 1.5 hours
- Proposed date to be discussed mutually
Other optional items, subject to availability
- Functional Enzyme Tasting @ $8 per pax
- Refreshing Enzymes Tasting @ $5 per pax
- 250 cc bottle of Enzyme Fertilizer or insect repellent at $8 each
By submitting, you have agreed to the PDPA Policy.