Kampung Senang gathers and uses certain information about individuals in order to provide information about its services and to issue tax donation receipts. We may also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Company / Organization
- Phone number
- Email address
- Website address
- Website usage dat
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from Kampung Senang. Specifically, we may use your data:
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To verify your identity when moderating a comment you have posted to our website
- To administer your donations and/or communicate with you pertaining to your donations to Kampung Senang;
- To communicate and update you on other charity initiatives or related activities including soliciting donations and volunteers for activities or programmes organised by Kampung Senang;
- In Kampung Senang’s publications and materials including but not limited to annual reports, brochures, posters, and banners;
- For Kampung Senang’s publicity and fundraising initiatives including but not limited to disclosures in/on letters, electronic mailers, Facebook, website, and events; and/or
- as required by laws and regulations.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website. By accessing our website, you agree that we can place cookies on your device. We may use third party cookies on this website. These third party cookies are not under our control.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package (Google – see below). Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
This website uses log files. These may include: Internet Protocol addresses (IP addresses), browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, etc. to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement in the aggregate, and to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc., are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the www.compassion.sg domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
Controlling information about you
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorized disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the PDPA.
You may have the right under data protection legislation to request access to personal information about you held by us and to have it corrected where appropriate. If you have that right and you wish to access, correct or delete any of your personal data held by us, or if you have any questions concerning our data protection policy and privacy statement please email the Data Protection Officer, email@example.com, or write to us at Blk 106 Aljunied Crescent #01-205 Singapore 380106.