Kampung Senang provides four pillars of care; ElderCare, ChildrenCare, WellnessCare and EcoCare. Get involved and change the lives of the beneficiaries for the better. Play your part in making the world a more compassionate and sustainable place for all.
Be A Member
Honorary Donor MemberOne time donation S$3000 or above, do not participate in voting during AGM.
Ordinary Life MemberOne time donation S$500, participate in voting during AGM or provide a proxy for voting.
Associate Life MemberOne time donation S$500, do not participate in voting during AGM
Annual donation $60 till 50 years old, do not participate in voting during AGM.
Volunteer MemberUse your volunteer hours to get an annual auto-renewal of membership with a minimum of 60 volunteer hours per year (average 5 hours per month).
Be A Volunteer
Explore the various volunteer opportunities within Kampung Senang. We have a development plan and simple gestures to gratitude for those who volunteer your time with us. Check out which areas you may be able to contribute. We welcome all talents to join our faithful and passionate cadre of volunteers.If you are an organisation or school wanting to volunteer with us on customised projects, please feel free to contact us directly at our various centers or HQ at Aljunied Crescent.
Be A Staff
Established in 1999, Kampung Senang Charity and Education Foundation (Kampung Senang) is an eco-conscious charity that adopts a holistic approach to reaching out and serving all people regardless of their cultural or religious background. Through compassion-filled charity and education programmes, Kampung Senang hopes to empower everyone to create a sustainable, green and healthy lifestyle. Kampung Senang represents the Global Village of Inner Peace, a place where harmony, beauty, and unity prevails.
- Provide compassionate care for people in need
- Spur adoption of health-enhancing and eco-friendly lifestyles
- Foster harmony within our communities and our planet
If you share our vision and mission, we invite you to be part of our compassionate and caring family. We have openings for the following positions:
1. Programme and Course Management
- To plan, develop, implement, and administer all programmes and courses of Kampung Senang Wellness Studio
2. Communication and Public Relations
- To conceptualize and create programme and course awareness via social media, direct mail, etc. whilst working closely with relevant stakeholders in the Foundation
- To utilize media platforms to publicise and enhance visibility and outreach activities
3. Community Partnership Management
- To identify, interact, develop and build a sustainable relationship with corporate and community partners and philanthropists which are in sync with the Foundation’s Vision and Mission
4. Volunteers and Members Management
- To promote membership and recruitment of volunteers through working closely with other departments or centres
- To coordinate and provide customer service to members, volunteers, and programme and course participants
- Create a secure and quality learning environment for children through fostering meaningful relationships with them;
- Support the holistic development of children through implementing developmentally and culturally appropriate curricula, and nurturing trusting and respectful relationships with children;
- Intentional in building partnerships with parents and families, and actively engages in centre initiatives to support its collaborative efforts with the community;
- Work closely with colleagues and contributes to a culture of collaboration and collegiality;
- Engage in continuous learning and reflective practice;
- Contributes to the centre’s culture of collaboration and collegiality active promotion of holistic and Waldorf inspired educational approach to protect the children’s wellness and lifelong learning interest;
- Assist in the decoration of the Centre in conjunction with all festive activities and/or Centre’s activities to attract more enrolment;
- Actively participate in the promotion of the Foundation’s activities/events/services as and when directed or required;
- Performing any other duties as directed by the Principal or any other person so assigned by the management eg. Such as sending letters to parents; and
- You may be transferred to other centres/locations of work to perform similar duties and responsibilities as and when required by Management
2. Job Requirements
- Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education/Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education – Teaching (English Language)
- Certified by Early Childhood Development Agency (ECDA) as Level 2 (English) or Level1 (English)
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Be a team player with a passion to nurture and develop children
- Assist the Cook in preparing the food ingridients
- Follow basic food hygiene standards
- Regular sanitation of the kitchen, toilet, and premises.
- Keep the kitchen and premises clean and tidy
2. Job Requirements
- Basic Food Hygiene certified is preferred. If not, would need to go for one before starting to work in the kitchen.
- Preferably staying in Jurong area
- Able to work 5.5 days weekly