Explore the various volunteer opportunities within Kampung Senang. We have a development plan and simple gestures to gratitude for those who volunteer your time with us. Check out which areas you may be able to contribute. We welcome all talents to join our faithful and passionate cadre of volunteers. If you are an organisation or school wanting to volunteer with us on customised projects, please feel free to contact us directly at our various centers or HQ at Aljunied Crescent.
Volunteers to help with Publications, Administrative Support, Photography, Videography, Editing, Editorial and Design.
Eco-Kitchen HelperVolunteers to help in Food Preparation, Juicing, General kitchen duties, Event Food Preparation & Provision.
- Volunteers for Holistic Lifestyle Education, Tuition, Counselling.
- Elder Care Provider
- Offer care and service to the elderly people in our Elderly Day Care Centre.
- Environmentalist, City Farmer
- Volunteers for Neighbourhood Recycling Program, Organic and Herbal Farming, Wheelchair and Mobility Aids Repair, Wheelchair Delivery (own transport).
- Facilites Maintenance
- Volunteers familiar with Regular Maintenance/Repair of facilities at all centres (eg. Air-conditioning system, Lighting, Appliances), Transportation (possess own transport).
- Volunteers for fundraising activities: Flag Day, Fairs, Charity Shows and Banquets.
- Volunteers to help with Housekeeping and Hygiene Maintenance at all our centres and event venues.
- HOLISTIC SUPPORT FOR CANCER AFFECTED FAMILIES VOLUNTEER
- Volunteers for making family visits and hospital visits, assisting at PuRe Camps, helping to pack veggies, and deliver food using their own transport. Volunteers in Counselling, Natural Therapy, and Nutrition, must be certified.
- ILLNESS PREVENTION EDUCATOR
- Volunteers for Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Nutritionist/Dietician, Health Screening, Health Talks, Homeopathy or Detox Consultant, Natural Therapist.
- Information/IT Services Maintenance Volunteer
- Repair, Reception, Administrative Work.
Members’ and Volunteers Action Day
Join us every Wednesday as we fill our day with Love and Gratitude!
Schedule of Events
Breakfast & sharing
9.30am – 10.15am
Energy Dance – Facilitate by Wang Jing
10.15am – 11.00am
Introduction to the Bach Flower Remedy System – Facilitate by Dr Chiang Wai Fong
(PhD. Bach Flower Registered Practitioner)
11.00am – 12.30pm
Members’ and Volunteers Action Day Special Lunch Set:
New Organic Turmeric Rice set lunch and additional yummy side orders for you and your friends await!
12.00pm – 2.00pm
ENJOY THESE EXCLUSIVE KAMPUNG SENANG MEMBERS BENEFITS!
Complimentary Natural Torsion Field Therapy for members
9.30 am – 5pm
Quantum check for new members
2pm – 5pm